The UEK 1M kit is designed for grounding the outer conductor of coaxial cables and is used as an element for providing lightning protection and electrical potential equalization. The kit allows you to ensure reliable electrical contact between the cable screen and the grounding conductor, as well as seal the connection point. It is recommended to ground feeder lines at the following points:
- near the antenna, at the top of the mast
- at the point where the lowering cable exits from the mast, to ensure the shortest path for lightning discharge
- at the point where the cable enters the room
Composition of the UEK 1M grounding kit
- tinned copper contact plate
- braided conductor for reliable contact with the cable
- ground wire with terminal
- raw rubber for sealing the cut of protective insulation
- roll of self-vulcanizing tape for insulation restoration
Features and Compatibility
Contact resistance < 1 mOhm.
Contact plate: tinned copper.
Operating temperature: -50 to +80ºC
The grounding kit is compatible with cables Ø 5-11 mm, such as: RG-213, RG-214, RG-8, SLL-195, SLL-200, SLL-240, SLL-300, SLL-400, 1/ 4”, 3/8”.
Lightning tested according to IEC 61312-1 grade III (CESI).
The ground electrode is certified in the UkrSEPRO system.