Characteristics of cable RG-8/U (TZC 500 32) RG8
The RG8/U-TZC 500 32 low loss coax cable is based on the well proven RG8 cable but has lower attenuation and better shielding. These improvements are achieved by the use of foamed dielectric and double shielding.
Structurally, the cable RG8/U-TZC 500 32 (RG8, RG 8, RG-8) consists of:
- one-piece central core with a diameter of 2.74 mm from copper-plated aluminum wire
- internal dielectric made of foamed polyethylene with a diameter of - 7.24 mm
- the first shielding layer of aluminum foil
- second shield layer - 85% tinned copper braid
- outer protective sheath made of polyethylene (PE) with a diameter of 10.2 mm
Wave impedance: 50 ohm
Attenuation table for cable TZC 500 32 (RG8/U) RG 8
|Frequency, MHz||Losses, dB/100m|
Operating temperature range -40…+85o С
The cable is marked SELTEQ RG8/U-TZC 500 32 50 OHM COAXIAL CABLE
The cable is securely packed on a wooden drum. Packing norm - 500 m.
On request, RG8 cable can be cut to shorter lengths.
Compatibility and analogues
The RG-8/U coaxial cable (TZC 500 32) is part of the G37 cable group and is similar in size to the following widely used types of RF coaxial cables: LMR 400, MRC 400, Low Loss 400, RG-213-RT5, WBC-400 , WCX 400, SPEEDFOAM 400, 8D-FB, PK-50-7-xx.